I’ve been very very quiet on the blogging front over the last month or so – there’s been so so much going in my life! Our flat is a complete mess, the fridge is bare and my google reader is overflowing so it’s not just my blog that’s been missing my much-needed attention.
Here’s a quick list of everything that’s been happening in my world:
1. I started a new job almost exactly one month ago working in the e-commerce team for an amazing photography-related retailer. I love love love my new job and I’m just starting to feel settled and out of that awkward new job phase where you feel like an idiot and have to ask about a million questions a day. It’s so nice to look forward to going to work each day :)
2. Flew out to Brisbane, Australia to be Maid of Honour at the wedding of my dear friend Carmen – it was such a fleeting trip as I was only there 5 days which is insane (I barely got over the jetlag before I had to turn around and fly all the way back to London!!). The wedding was absolutely beautiful and she looked so amazing on the day.
3. And speaking of my trip to Australia, on my way there I bought Twilight at Heathrow airport, had finished it by the time we re-fuelled in Singapore, bought New Moon in Singapore airport, finished that in Aussie, bought Eclipse in Sydney before the flight home and finished that on the plane somewhere over Europe. I then proceeded to go straight out to my local book shop as soon as I got home to buy Breaking Dawn and read that in about 2 days. As you can see it was a pretty quick conversion to Twilight madness for me :)
4. We’ve had my Mother-in-Law-to-be staying with us for the last month – this was her first time to Europe so while she was in London we did lots of sightseeing and fun stuff with her including going to a couple of amazing shows.
5. We’ve also been on a couple of trips recently including Amsterdam, Italy, Ireland and we just got back from 6 days in the Greek Islands on Tuesday, phew! Have had such an amazing time and I have lots of fun stories and photos to share in the coming weeks. The photo above was taken in the beautiful island of Santorini, such an amazing place.
6. Last but not least, I finally decided to sign up to Twitter this week! I’d been holding back as I don’t actually have many friends who use it but I’ve been using it with work a lot recently and realised how fun it is! So, seeing as I have the huge number of 2 followers (I wasn’t kidding when I said none of my friends use it!) I’d love to make some more twitter friends, so if you’re on twitter I’d love to meet you :) My twitter name is @missnatwilliams.
So that’s all my news! I haven’t done any scrapping in SUCH a long time but I have so many photos from my travels so I won’t be short on topics. I have a bunch of new postcards so i’ll be adding them to my ‘Postcards From Me’ album sometime soon as well and will post the new additions :)
What’s new with you?